Ideal for medium to larger sized jobs, the Blastrac® 1-15DSGI is a versatile, self-propelled 15 inch shot blasting system. 1-15DSGI strips, cleans and profiles concrete and asphalt in one easy step. Whether improving traction and skid resistance or prepping for coatings and overlays, this unit serves the purpose well with its friendly-to-the-environment process.
The AC inverted drive-motor for self-propelled operation features an integrated brake which helps maintain speed on ramps and inclines. This improves productivity and promotes a more even and consistent blast pattern and surface profile. Attached to the BDC-66 dust collectors, it operates virtually dust-free containing debris and contaminants for a safer work environment and improved productivity. A slide-out screen in the shot hopper facilitates the removal of large debris.
- Easily maneuverable, self-propelled machine–forward and reverse
- Quick-lift rear caster assembly for easier transporting
- AC inverted drive-motor with integrated brake for even, down-slope operation on ramps and inclines
- Highly versatile and appropriate for medium to large job sites
- Excellent for industrial floor prep, road and airport maintenance, asphalt blasting, decontamination, and much more
- Labor and time-saving shot blasting process strips, cleans and profiles in one step−cost effective and friendly to the environment
- Operates virtually dust-free when connected to the Blastrac BDC-66 dust collector−healthier for the operator and other workforce