Designed specifically for high-speed soft goods removal, this machine is a durable, emission-free, budget-conscious workhorse. The 2900 will remove VCT and other soft and hard goods quickly and efficiently for time-sensitive applications.
The 2900 is available with or without the Dual Lift. The Dual Lift feature adds operator controls for adjusting blade pitch and angle while remaining seated.
- Hydraulic steering for maneuvering in tight spaces, zero turn radius, and continuous torque for higher removal rates and greater productivity
- Quick-change swivel head
- Optional dual-lift, hydraulic slide plate adjusts blade pitch and angle for continuous contact with the floor
- Nonmarking tires
- AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) batteries provide 100 percent power, speed, and torque for 90 percent of the batteries’ run cycle
- Compact design fits through standard door frames and elevator doors
- Front debris deflector protects machine from loose material
- Front caster wheels allow increased maneuverability in tight spaces