Built to operate on almost any jobsite, the 5700 will power through your workday on a single charge. Its built-in 115-volt charging system can plug in to any outlet, and there are no harmful fumes or hazardous by-products. Remove the weights to meet elevator weight restrictions.
5700 is available with or without the Dual Lift. The Dual Lift feature adds operator controls for adjusting blade pitch and angle while remaining seated.
5700HS: Designed to cover more space in less time; specifications made to order.
Special Note: the 5700 can be ordered with lifting arms, to make jobsite maneuvering easier.
- Precise hydraulic steering for maneuvering in tight spaces, zero turn radius
- Quick-change swivel head blade holder
- Optional dual-lift, hydraulic slide plate adjusts blade pitch and angle for continuous contact with the floor
- Nonmarking tires
- Twelve AGM 180-amp hour batteries provide 100 percent power, speed, and torque for 90 percent of the batteries’ run cycle
- Compact design fits through standard door frames and elevators doors
- Front caster wheels allow increased maneuverability in tight spaces