The 6280 Commander walk-behind scraper is ideal for soft goods flooring removal. This machine offers quick removal of glued-down floors, gummy commercial carpet, VCT, sheet vinyl, rubber tile, linoleum, indoor and outdoor sport surfaces, roofing material, and more.
The orbital blade action of the 6280 offers a unique method of cutting through the material. This unique removal style extends the life of your walk-behind scraper and reduces maintenance cost.
- Secure-mount side slide weights adjust head pressure; slide the weights back to increase weight over drive wheels
- Adjustable, self-cleaning, industrial-grade, siped wheels for improved traction over smooth or slippery surfaces; clip-pin removal allows for easy nonpowered maneuvering
- Motor equipped with thermal-overload-protection circuit breaker that protects against strain or electrical overload
- Orbital action rotates the cutting blade to cut through a range of materials over various substrates; extends life cycle of machine while reducing maintenance costs
- Transport-wheel rack hanger on back of handle
- Adjustable wheel scrapers prevent material buildup during operation
- Patented isolator overtravel design ensures safety on the toughest jobs